Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Hi-Spec 1293cc Engine $2000

SOLD!

Moving and need to sell. Custom built by Wood and Pickett in the UK. I intended to use this power unit in a vintage racing Mini but my plans have changed. Now I am selling it at a HUGE loss!

Engine is built to the old FIA Group II / SCCA D Sedan specs. More like a moden rally spec than a full race engine. Built for reliability instead of max hp. 276 cam, 9.5:1 compression. (Run on unleaded premium). 1.5:1 alloy rockers. Straight-cut drop gears.

The gearbox is a remote change with straight-cut, close-ratio gears. The pinion for the straight-cut final drive gears is installed. The crown wheel (ring gear) is not installed as the differential is not installed but is included with the engine. (I bought a Quaiffe diff. to use. It is not included with the engine, it is available for purchase at an additional cost.)

Asking $2000.00 for this power unit.

You cannot duplicate this engine for twice what I am asking. You could remove the engine from the remote change gearbox and use it on your rod change box and still be money ahead.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1fabmini; 01-07-2018, 08:56 AM.
    Mark Gnagy
Working...
X