79 mini for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 mini for sale

I'm selling my Brown turd. 1979 Russet brown Canadian mini 998cc. Solid little mini. Needs a bit of body work on L/fender..Nothing flashy but a perfect daily driver. 40k ish on original engine. Call Gunnar at 206-465-1136 $6000 firm
    Last edited by gordog285kb; 09-16-2008, 03:28 PM. Reason: Price reduction

Good little Mini, Gunnar. Hope you sell it well.
    I have fond memories of my 79 turd with the 1275. Wish I could have kept that one.
    Best of luck,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

79 mini for sale

Hay Gunner,

Is this not Todd Fitch's old car in RUSSET brown from B.C. ?

If so, it's a great Mini at a fair price.

Dale

Comment

Yes sir.. This is Todd's old mini from back in the day, It's been w/ me for 6 years now... G

Comment

Originally posted by gordog285kb View Post
          Yes sir.. This is Todd's old mini from back in the day, It's been w/ me for 6 years now... G

I always told todd he should paint the top a light brown and make it a "Latte Edition"

Did he tell you the story of bringing down from where he bought it?
          It can make commuting the best part of the day if you do it right. -mascher
          sigpic

Comment

79 mini for sale

It has been many years now. If I remember right he and his dad bought the car from the original owner on Vancouver Island. Was it in Nanimo ? Don't remember much more than that.

Gunner, want to trade? '96 Ford Aspire coupe ?

Dale

Comment

Ya know, I'm not an expert on marketing or anything, but I think if you really want to sell the car you might want to consider a different nickname for it.

Cheers,

Kelley
              If you can afford the car, you can afford the manual...

Comment

I thought that the original colour was called Russet Turd Brown. Sounds more stylish! At least it isn't Mus-Turd.
                Hope you sell it, we're just helping you keep from the TTT thing.
                Skip

Comment

The Turd has nothing to be ashamed of, he rolls proud and remains confident that just the right owner is out there for him. No hurry to sell. If I still have him a month from now maybe I'll consider cleaning up the nickname a bit, perhaps "pooh-bear" or something for the kids???? G

Comment

I love the brown color, really. I'd consider it for my daily, if the timing was right. Wish it had those "pooh smear" seats like i talked about. a great deal for sure. I told a few of my coworkers about it today and they sounded interested.

Comment

ttp

Comment

Working...
                      X