No announcement yet.

heavy metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bet the blocks would be a worthy addition to the pool to help your swimmers get a head. Okay, we've covered cranks, heads, and blocks...what's left?
    Tom
    My Mini is plastic.

Comment

What're you up to?

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      What condition is the 1100 crank? If it can be salvaged, I'll take it off your hands.
      What are you going to do with that crank, Jerome? And has mom given you permission?

Comment

If and when, Superfuzz ever becomes a mini owner, he will realize the importance of the accumulation of parts. He has a long way to go. Now, grasshopper, grab the wrench from my hand........

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          If and when, Superfuzz ever becomes a mini owner, he will realize the importance of the accumulation of parts. He has a long way to go. Now, grasshopper, grab the wrench from my hand........
          As long as you are accumulating parts, why don't you talk to Chuck about a supercharger to accumulate?

Comment

an 1100 with a super charger? why would you want to do that? although, i suppose it would help you with all the hills around north tacoma. first one to the top of 30th street wins?
            Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Working...
            X