Dyno Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno Day

Any movement on a Dyno Day at the Kirkland location? Or if not there, any interest in one in Tacoma at Fairlady Motors?

Jerry, I will bring it up at the Tuesday meeting.

Comment

In order to keep summer weekends free, we are shooting for Saturday, 21 April or 5 May. I will contact Doug at Fairlady Motors, in University Place (used to be west Tacoma 'til they started puttin' on airs) to firm up cost per run and if necessary, oxygen sensor bung installation. The dyno day usually ends with pizza at the Clover Leaf Tav-the best in Washington. I'll need to be able to give him a number of participants as well as contact the pizza joint, so please let me know.

Comment

I can make either day

Comment

Not sure either of my cars would survive the dyno but I'll be there. Always a fun event! Clover Leaf pizza!
          Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
          1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Just got off the phone with Doug at Fairlady and its a no go. He discussed it with his assistant and decided that they have too many projects/cars in the shop. Good for his business but bad for us. Anyone want to take the reins for the other location in Kirkland?

Comment

Working...
            X