Bellevue ABFM 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellevue ABFM 2012

This year's Western Washington All British Field Meet will be at Bellevue College on July 28th (SOMEBODY'S birthday).
    The associated cocktail party, with abundant food and door prizes, will be at LeMay Club Auto in Kirkland the evening of the 27th.
    A partner in this year's show is Food Lifeline. There will be a competition amongst the attending car clubs for the most food collected by weight. Cash donations will be factored at $1 = 1 pound. Winning club gets $100.

http://abfm.com/2012abfm/
    steve@abfm.com

http://www.foodlifeline.org/

Don

Hey SAMOANs! I just got this message from Steve Hanegan, director of the ABFM. I'll be parking cars the morning of the show. Would anyone like to help out with packets? Don

Good Morning Loyal Helpers!

I have just received word from Jack and Linda Grouell that they will be away for family matters and unable to attend/help with pre-registration and entrant's packet pick-up at the cocktail party and for packet pick-up on the day of the show.

This is a very important task, which the Grouell's have done well for the past several years.

Obviously, this leaves a need for someone from one of the other clubs to step up.

We will need 2 or 3 folks from about 6pm until the end of the cocktail party at 8:30 to hand out entry packets to those folks who have pre-registered and check them off the list to show that they have picked up their goodies. We will also need 2 or 3 folks at the entrance to the show to hand out packets to folks who pre-registered but did not pick up their packets at the cocktail party. This would run from 7:30am until about 10am.

Amy, Jake and I will work on preparing the entrants packets and have them and the lists ready prior to the cocktail party, though, extra hands would be a blessing there too.

Thank You! I am counting on my superb team here...

Steve Hanegan
    Chairman
    Puget Sound British Automotive Association
    Western Washington All British Field Meet
    5401 NE 198th Place
    Lake Forest Park, Washington 98155
    (206)365-5807 - Primary
    (206)963-9981 - mobile
    steve@abfm.com

Comment

we might be able to help Sat am handing out packets if need be.

will confirm it with Brian when I get home from work, and let you know!

~elise

Comment

count us in Don!

we will be there bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday morning!

Comment

Don, I can help on Sat morning as well.

Comment

Thanks a lot you three! Please contact Steve Hanegan steve@abfm.com for the particulars.

Don

Comment

Just wondering if we are registering as a group or are we registering on are own? I will like to join the party....

Comment

No group registration for this show Ro, at Greenwood group registration keeps all those Impalas out of our area. Mostly. Register on your own, the party will start once you get there.

Don

Comment

Buggery....

Don / Steve, I can be there to help bugger things up in the name of fine British engineering.
                  I really just want to see the old duffers (in their Morgans, Jags, and Healy's), with their jaws dropping at Elise's latest hair colour.

I'll contact Steve soon.
                  It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Need a driver

I'm planning on taking 2 cars to the show and need a semi-responsible driver to take my Cooper S while I drive the TD that's going in the For Sale lot.

We would be leaving from Woodinville about 8:00. Anyone in the north end planning on going that doesn't have their own Mini to drive down?

Please PM me if you're interested.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by 72 Norty View Post
                      Don / Steve, I can be there to help bugger things up in the name of fine British engineering.
                      I really just want to see the old duffers (in their Morgans, Jags, and Healy's), with their jaws dropping at Elise's latest hair colour.

I'll contact Steve soon.
                      LOL Limey!!

Comment

Or Else!!

Elise , you better be there with something funky going on now!!!
                        It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

Nothing funky going on with SAMOA coming out on top of the Food Lifeline Derby.

The $500 check plus other member donations plus whatever food we brought divided by the number of SAMOA entrants put us first on the 30 year perpetual trophy. Woo Hoo!

Next in line were the MG folks. I encouraged them to come up with the $400 difference to match our effort to no avail. They did actually fund half of the 8000 meals Food Lifeline will provide due to the alliance with the ABFM! Don't let your MG affiliated friends forget who won, hopefully they will beat us next year.

Don

Comment

A few shots from the 2012 Bellevue ABFM.

1930 Austin 7

1949 MG TC

1959 Jensen 541

Morris Minor pick-up
                            Last edited by Andrew.Bertschi; 07-30-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

And a few more..

A Brit in a Armani suit...

Literally acres of MGA's..

And last but far from least, the "presidential limo"..

Comment

Working...
                              X