Events Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Calendar

I have created an Events Calendar of sorts. Please check it out.

From the Main page of the SAMOA website (seattleminiowners.com), click on the "Events" heading and it should bring up the calendar.

I've filled in as many of this year's events that I know of at this point in time. I will periodically make updates as events get closer and updates are available, and also to add new events.

Most of the events listed have (or will have) a link to a website with additional details, registration/entry forms, etc. In some cases it is a link to our own SAMOA Forum thread for that particular event.

Hopefully this will give everyone a better look ahead at the upcoming events throughout the year.

Jerry C
    Jerry C
    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Well done Jerry! That took a lot of work. Thanks!

Don

Comment

Jerry,
      great job!!
      let you know soon when with the Vashon Bash date
      I noticed the Greenwood car show overlaps with
      event of the Pacific Race ( 4thJuly event) !

Comment

Yup. This is great, Jerry. It'll be very helpful.

It's too bad, however, that the Greenwood show is being held so late this year. Can you do something about that?

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Well you know I could change the Greenwood Car Show date on our calendar and see what effect that has on the organizers...

It is unfortunate about the overlap between Greenwood and the NW Historics. The booklet of NW Car Events that Dan procured for me does list Greenwood the week before on the 23rd, but when I double checked on the intraweb they are listing the date as the 30th.

How to be in 2 places at the same time...

Jerry C
          Jerry C

Comment

Excellent calendar! Thanks Jerry.
            Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
            1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Thanks Jerry, it looks great!

Comment

The SAMOA Events Calendar (accessible from the main SAMOA page) has been updated.
                I've tried to pick up some of the more recent Forum postings of upcoming events, and add to or update the Events Calendar.
                Where available there are clickable links included to take you to websites and/or the SAMOA Forum post for additional information.
                See you all at the meeting this coming Sat.
                Jerry C.
                Last edited by BigWhiteDog; 07-15-2012, 08:28 PM. Reason: Get ttt
                Jerry C

Comment

I made another quick update of the SAMOA Events calendar page.

Upcoming events of particular interest are the Portland ABFM over Labor Day, the Triple XXX Mini Show (Sun, Sept 23), and the Concours de Maryhill (Sat/Sun Oct 6-7). There are additional upcoming events listed.

Jerry C
                  Jerry C

Comment

Working...
                  X