N'West Historics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N'West Historics

I know that time starts to compress during the summer, but is anyone/the club interested in the Car Corral? I'm going, regardless.

My only question is "how many days?" We'll be there for sure, probably two days.
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

I haven't heard from SOVREN yet, but the NW Historics is always Friday, Saturday and Sunday (the 4th, 5th and 6th this year). The Car Corral is official only on Saturday and Sunday.

This year they're featuring historic stock cars, and the big guest is Al Unser Sr.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Saturday has always had the best turn out, Mini wise. Shall we focus on that day this year?

Just happened to be out at the track last Sunday and it's looking good. All the spectating areas in the infield have been planted in grass instead of the familiar dirt and rocks (granted, the rocks are still there but it's a lot nicer than before) and the track itself has been spiffied up with nicer run-off areas, new FIA curbs, turn-worker stations and so forth. The paddock area has been totally paved also. And there's a giant excavation project on the way in where the new shifter-cart track is going to be. Big changes at a track that's been pretty much left as is for the past 40 years.
          Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
          1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Saturday sounds ok by me. I really enjoy this event and think that it's a good opportunity to represent SAMOA.

Comment

I will be there Saturday. Most likely w/the Mini unless the whole family decides to go.
              "This one goes to eleven."

Comment

Working...
              X