• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodinville/ brewery Drive

The date for this drive is

Saturday 12. of April 2008
    Details will follow from steve where to meet, and how long the drive is
    at the end of drive we stop at the Red Hook brewery for lunch.
    Peter

Directions for Woodinville tour

For those interested in the Woodinville/Snohomish/Duval/Redhook brewery tour on April 12th, we'll meet at my house at 9:30AM, head out at 10:00, and plan to be at the Redhook brewery for lunch at 12:00. Since this will be mainly backroads, there aren't many gas stations on the way so plan on having enough for about a 2 hour drive.

If you need directions PM or email me. Just click on my name at the left and you'll see both options.

See you there.

Steve
    Last edited by SteveG; 03-28-2008, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Anyone going????

Comment

I'm going to try. Fun trip last time. How long ago was that?
        Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
        1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

I think about 5 total have expressed interest. Not sure what's going to happen if it's pouring rain, if in doubt call me Saturday morning at 425 844-4321.

Again, anyone needing directions PM or email me.

Steve

Comment

How can you not like a 2 hour drive that ends up at the RedHook Brewery...
            I'm going to try to go as well.
            Steve, I emailed you for directions.
            Jerry C
            "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

Ttt

The weather is looking good for Saturday morning!

We'll try and buzz out right at 10AM, since I've found out that Redhook won't do reservations on Saturdays.

If you're running late call my mobile at 206 437-7159

See you there at 9:30.

Steve

Comment

Don 'n' Marian will be there, as will Mark Adler in his MG TF. We had to have someone bring up the rear! Don

Comment

Good day for a drive. Jeff VanH called me this AM wondering if anything was going on today.
                  Unfortunately, I'll be under a car rather than in one, so Tim Boyd (his car) and I will miss.
                  The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Woodinville/RedHook Brewery Drive

Well that explains why Tim & Chuck didn't make it yesterday.
                    It was a good day for a drive and it was a good drive, with good people, and good ale. Even managed to pick up a stray SAMOA mini on the way.
                    We took some pictures along the way, some kinda fuzzy but we'll try to get them posted to the Flickr site (with Tim's help) in case anybody's interested in what they missed out on. Thanks again to Steve for putting this together.
                    Jerry C
                    Jerry C
                    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

I really am sorry that I could not make this event, especially since it was almost in my back yard! Yes Chuck gave up his weekend to help me convert my mini over to S disc brakes and other needed bits. I am looking forward to the Tulip drive in 2 weeks.
                      Thanks for taking pictures this weekend and if you will send them to "qwickmini@gmail.com" and put names with faces or places I will see that there is a spot on "Flickr" for everyone to enjoy.
                      Tim

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

Must have been a fabulous tour with the weather as it was. Anyone else get some Mini pics?

Thanks, Steve. I just wish I could have made it. CV joints are on the way and Graham will all better.
                        Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
                        1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

yeah was a great drive, t he perfect weather having 8 minis
                          on the road likes, a couple coopers/ australian cooper/ Sportspack/
                          automatic, Inno, Rover mini, and an 1950th MG. The final stop
                          at the Redhook, was packed, but we made it having 2 tables.
                          Thanks to Steve to do this trip with us again, great roads, fast
                          curves and good beer.
                          peter

Comment

Working...
                          X