Is Leaven Worth It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Leaven Worth It?

Has the klubbe ever trekked out to Leavenworth? Peter? Maybe hwy 2 is just too risky for racers. ;-)

rule of thumb: never mention a great trip because someone will then tell you "Great idea! When are YOU going to plan it?"

so, when are you planning it!?!
    Bother free is the way to be- Winnie the Pooh

Comment

See information in newsletters about all previous Fall trips to Twisp/Methow Valley and other similar points!
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

There's a great backroad from Lake Wenatchee through the town of Plain and on to Leavenworthless. There's a good BREWERY/restaurant in Leavenworth but you can have the rest of that town. The Tumwater campground at the west end of Tumwater canyon is excellent. Don

Comment

I'm not suggesting we go there. I'm just asking if its worth it. I've never gone but I wouldn't mind planning it. However, that wouldn't answer my question: Is it worth it? Dixminion says its called Leavenworthless.

Comment

This is at a winery in Plain. We took the Mini because I "lost" my keys to Marian's Ford Escape. Still haven't found them.....Don

Comment

SAMOA Minis have driven through Leavenworth the past three years on the way to the Methow Valley. Almost wound up in the Oktoberfest parade one year. Saw Alice Stuart play at the pub in Twisp last year. Steven Pass is pretty nice. North Cascades on the way back even better. Probably gonna do it again this year.
              Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
              1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Working...
              X