X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chuck, message sent!

Steve

Comment

Don't forget that the Clinic day is not just for those having cars checked.
      Drop by. Eat donuts. Learn about Minis. Drink coffee. Enjoy the company of other Mini enthusiasts. Eat donuts.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Chuck,

I was really looking forward to attending this years Mini Clinic but a family situation came up and I will not be attending this time. Please inform everyone else that now there will be more donuts left!

Steve

Comment

Although I'm a little disappointed that more people didn't take advantage of the Clinic to have their cars checked, we did have a good day. Lots of people around to learn more about Minis and to help with the check outs. Thanks to Chris, Steve and Paul for lending a hand, and thanks to all who showed up.

We were fortunate to see three very different Minis today: a CanvasTop 1.3 Japanese SPi circa 1993; a Mini LE (1098cc Clubman) from New Zealand, 1978; and a 20th anniversary Mini Special, 1979, the only round nose 1098cc Mini made in England. Interesting cars all. Thanks to Priscilla, Ryan and Mark.
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
          X