Maryhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryhill

You had to look for the foreign stuff, but it was there.

The Fords, Chevys and other Americans dominated, of course.

But if you looked hard enough, you could find pockets of LBC.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

You might even see Minis. Including the pickup, there were five of 'em on hand.

As usual, the weather was great and the people were friendly. The drive (to Vancouver, then up and down the Columbia, then Chinook Pass home) was often spectacular and the traffic was light. All in all, a terrific Mini experience.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Great shots Dan. Where was the yellow estate from?

Andrew
      Last edited by Andrew.Bertschi; 10-21-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Not a Mini, but sort of from the family...did you get a photo of the Cooper (formerly owned by Ted Atkins)?
        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

You mean the Formula 500? I'm sorry now I couldn't stick around for Sunday's hillclimb. Maybe next year.

Dan
          Dan

Comment

That's the one. Mk V Cooper, circa 1951
            The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I almost missed your question, Andrew. The yellow estate drove up from Salem for the show. Because of the border location, Maryhill draws heavily from Oregon as well as Southwestern and Eastern Washington. There were even a few cars from Idaho.

Dan
              Dan

Comment

Working...
              X