Western Washington ABFM 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Washington ABFM 2015

The Western Washington All British Field Meet will again be held at Saint Edward State Park, YEA!

Saturday, July 25th
    14445 Juanita Dr. NE
    Kenmore, Wa. 98028

Cocktail Party on Friday, the 24th, at the park.

Food Lifeline will be there collecting food and more importantly funds.

There will be a beer garden, YEA!, with 192 Brewing as the provider.

More details to follow.

Don

Plans are well underway to improve the entry logistics to the park this year after last year's fiasco.

Don
    Last edited by Dixminion; 02-27-2015, 12:59 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

It's going to be possible to drive your car on to the field for the cocktail party and leave it parked overnight for the show the next day!

Did we mention local beer at the event ?

Comment

After the local beer, can we sleep under our cars overnight?

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Jeesh Dan, St. Edward State Park is not a campground! You can stay with your vehicle but you MUST stay AWAKE all night!

I suppose if one came a long way to the cocktail party and had a place to crash, I mean stay, near the park it might make sense to leave your car there.

Some intrepid volunteers will be there overnight to keep a eye on things

Don

Comment

Registration is now open!

http://abfm.com/

Pre-registration is very important for a smooth entry to the show. Please sign up soon so we can have a head count.

Don

Comment

All signed up!

Looking foreword to this year in SAMOA.

Comment

No restriction flag yet...

so Baby and I signed up! We'll only be at the meet - can't make cocktail party!

Comment

For those early risers, access to the show will not be open to entrants before 8:00. Show up before then and you will be directed to the Bastyr parking lot to contemplate your foolishness!

On-line registration closes at midnight Friday. Just sayin'.

Don

Comment

How about early-arrival for us volunteers, Don? I think I offered to help with parking.

Dan
                    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

I'll get you a pass Dan, thanks.

Don

Comment

Last year we passed the hat for Food Lifeline. Priscilla turned in the take and was able to get a matching donation through her employer. The original amount was applied to SAMOA's donation but the doubling was not.

Does anyone attending the show work for a company that matches donations? Will you be our banker?

Don

Comment

Thanks for the ABFM!

Nice to see all the SAMOANS at the ABFM.

here are some photos...

Oh by the way Brian took these.

Dan showing off his photography skills on a stunning MK I saloon.

Wait a sec.

Comment

more photos here

Link to more photos

https://canine.smugmug.com/Cars/Show...1087580_qzJkFk

Comment

Photos of someone else taking photos. I seem to recall one of the big trips where someone took a photo of someone taking a photo of Dan taking a photo.

The photo of Steve Ludwig is great. Who would guess that hidden behind that scowl is a great smile.
                              The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Working...
                              X