Western Washington ABFM 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canine View Post

Cheers to Greg and Brian for snapping such great pics! This one of Don, Steve, and myself is awesome (Austin?)!

Comment

I wonder if Steve got our point?

Comment

I like this one too...

She's thinking "is that Greg in a BINI! driving through the sacred SAMOA field"

The baby is thinking "Yes! I do believe he just drove that german thing across sacred ground"

cheers

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Cheleker View Post
          Photos of someone else taking photos. I seem to recall one of the big trips where someone took a photo of someone taking a photo of Dan taking a photo.

The photo of Steve Ludwig is great. Who would guess that hidden behind that scowl is a great smile.

That's the look I got when Steve saw what I drove to the show.

Comment

What a blast!

Glenny and I can't recall the last time we enjoyed a show so much. A big thank you to everybody!

Comment

I may have miss-spoken about our Food Lifeline contribution total at the meeting Saturday.
              SAMOA gave $500, I collected $300 from two SAMOA members thank you very much! Yes, I handed it over. That got us the ABFM award for the third time in four years. Word on the street has it that $200 more will be mailed to Food Lifeline soon.

Don

Comment

Working...
              X