Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixminion
    replied
    I may have miss-spoken about our Food Lifeline contribution total at the meeting Saturday.
    SAMOA gave $500, I collected $300 from two SAMOA members thank you very much! Yes, I handed it over. That got us the ABFM award for the third time in four years. Word on the street has it that $200 more will be mailed to Food Lifeline soon.

Don

Leave a comment:

• bcompton
    replied
    What a blast!

Glenny and I can't recall the last time we enjoyed a show so much. A big thank you to everybody!

Leave a comment:

• Canine
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheleker View Post
    Photos of someone else taking photos. I seem to recall one of the big trips where someone took a photo of someone taking a photo of Dan taking a photo.

The photo of Steve Ludwig is great. Who would guess that hidden behind that scowl is a great smile.

That's the look I got when Steve saw what I drove to the show.

Leave a comment:

• Canine
    replied
    I like this one too...

She's thinking "is that Greg in a BINI! driving through the sacred SAMOA field"

The baby is thinking "Yes! I do believe he just drove that german thing across sacred ground"

cheers

Greg

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    I wonder if Steve got our point?

Leave a comment:

• 206Mini
    replied
    Originally posted by Canine View Post

Cheers to Greg and Brian for snapping such great pics! This one of Don, Steve, and myself is awesome (Austin?)!

Leave a comment:

• Cheleker
    replied
    Photos of someone else taking photos. I seem to recall one of the big trips where someone took a photo of someone taking a photo of Dan taking a photo.

The photo of Steve Ludwig is great. Who would guess that hidden behind that scowl is a great smile.

Leave a comment:

• Canine
    replied
    more photos here

Link to more photos

https://canine.smugmug.com/Cars/Show...1087580_qzJkFk

Leave a comment:

• Canine
    replied
    Thanks for the ABFM!

Nice to see all the SAMOANS at the ABFM.

here are some photos...

Oh by the way Brian took these.

Dan showing off his photography skills on a stunning MK I saloon.

Wait a sec.

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    Last year we passed the hat for Food Lifeline. Priscilla turned in the take and was able to get a matching donation through her employer. The original amount was applied to SAMOA's donation but the doubling was not.

Does anyone attending the show work for a company that matches donations? Will you be our banker?

Don

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    I'll get you a pass Dan, thanks.

Don

Leave a comment:

• BIGSHOT
    replied
    How about early-arrival for us volunteers, Don? I think I offered to help with parking.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Dixminion
    replied
    For those early risers, access to the show will not be open to entrants before 8:00. Show up before then and you will be directed to the Bastyr parking lot to contemplate your foolishness!

On-line registration closes at midnight Friday. Just sayin'.

Don

Leave a comment:

• gwitch
    replied
    No restriction flag yet...

so Baby and I signed up! We'll only be at the meet - can't make cocktail party!

Leave a comment:

• Canine
    replied
    All signed up!

Looking foreword to this year in SAMOA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X