Impromtu Event from Fall Classic Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impromtu Event from Fall Classic Tour

I'm not sure why anyone would want to miss the Vashon Bash, but I feel I have to pass this along...
    Here is an alternative to the Vashon Bash for those of you who are interested in a longer tour/drive.

Who: Everyone! Please RSVP to Bert Cripe at spiders@wavecable.com or 360-731-8758 or to Diana at 360-731-8768 so that enough copies of the route instructions will be available. Please pass the word-the more participant the better!

What: A day tour (~75 miles using turn-by-turn route instructions) of portions of Kitsap, Pierce, and Mason Counties on back roads along the water and through the woods, with an optional lunch stop along the way. This tour is a joint event with the Fiat & MG clubs and others have been invited. Plan for a good route on fun-to-drive back roads with many views of the water and mountains!

When: Saturday, August 8th. Drivers' meeting at 9:45 am.

Where: Starting point is Olympic Village Shopping Center, 5500 Olympic Drive, Gig Harbor. Take the Olympic Drive exit from SR 16, the shopping center is on the northeast corner of the freeway interchange. Rendezvous near the McDonalds Restaurant.

Bert Cripe
    Co-organizer Fall Classic Tour
    http://www.FallClassicTour.com
    FEN and MGCCNWC member
    Jerry C
    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"
Working...
X