Video Night Sat. 5/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Night Sat. 5/17

As a consolation for those of us not making it to the rare, sunny Van Dusen ABFM this weekend, how about a Mini related video or two at my house?

Show up at 6:30 or so.

Targa Newfoundland, starting at 7:00 pm.

We'll go from there.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Thanks Chuck...now I'm torn! A drive north for the day or movies at your house.

Tim
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

Looks like not enough interest this time around. I'll set it up for another time...and maybe work in a pre-function dinner at The Basket Case. No hoity toity $15 hamburgers at this drive in. Just good old fashioned, 60s style burgers, fish 'n chips and similar items. We'll, OK. The'll do fancy coffees. But you won't order coffee when you see their milkshakes.
      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

warhammer cdkey

Warhammer gold, as the currency in the Warhammer world, plays an important role in the economic system. The experience plays take in game kinda depends on how much Warhammer gold they haveWarhammer CD-key are the codes which be used to active your Warhammer Accounts. Warhammer Timecard then will be needed after your Warhammer Accounts have been activated. That means you have to use both Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard after you creat an Warhammer account, so that you can access to the Warhammer world. Warhammer Powerleveling, the easiest way to get your Warhammer accounts leveled, would be the best choice for those players who are out of time. Warhammer online gold is the tool to take part in the combat, and experience the spectacular of the Warhammer world.

Comment

Working...
        X