ABFM Vancouver 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABFM Vancouver 2016

Anything planned for ABFM Vancouver this year? May 20-23rd or so.

Dick Johnson

Many of us are already registered. Details will be posted soon.

WE WILL BE LEAVING FROM HENRY'S DONUTS ON BROADWAY IN EVERETT AT 10:00AM SHARP

Drive up Hwy 9 to have lunch at Blue Mountain Grill and continue on up to Vancouver.
    Last edited by 206Mini; 05-18-2016, 01:55 PM. Reason: New departing location

Comment

I would like to make reservations for the Blue Mountain grill. If you plan on driving up on Friday with the club let us know. Thanks!!

Comment

I've probably been looking in the wrong section, due to being the new kid, but I haven't found any more "details to come" regarding the club's participation. Are there many of us signed up, where do we sign up, hotel info, is it a speedy jaunt up Hwy 9 (or leisurely)...and so on.

I'm sure it's been posted, but I can't find jack!

Ryan

Comment

ABFM Vancouver

will be there at Costco., what time??
          peter

Comment

We will iron out the details in tomorrow's meeting at Chuck's.

UPDATE: - LEAVING FROM HENRY'S DONUTS ON BROADWAY IN EVERETT AT 10:00AM

We leave from there and take a very leisurely ride up Hwy 9. There are usually at least 6 Mini's. We stop in Acme at Blue Mountain Grill for some great food. From there we cross into Canada and the group splits up to wherever they are staying. Sometimes people meet up to make a nice drive back home on Sunday.

It may be too late to sign up for the event. Hotel options are going to be extremely limited and probably very expensive. It is a holiday weekend for Canada. There was group reservations at two host hotels.

There are several members that head straight up to the event in the morning and come back after the show.

I personally think it's the best show of the year. Almost 700 cars, motorcycles, military vehicles, just about anything British with wheels or engines, new and old. There are some 6000 spectators as well. The grounds are the Van Dusen Botanical Gardens and the location is breath taking. There is a nice restaurant, a nice cafe and some other food options on the grounds.

There is a meet and greet on Friday that I have not attended. There is also a run on Sunday to Whistler that unfortunately we have not attended.

Link to event - http://www.westerndriver.com
            Last edited by 206Mini; 05-18-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Leaving From Henry's Donuts On Broadway In Everett At 10:00am

Comment

Abfm Vanc.

OK notice change for where we meet.
                N O T Costco., we will meet at Henry Donut on Broadway in Everett.

thks
                peter

Comment

Will be there

Thanks

Dick and Susan Johnson

Comment

Wonderful trip

Many Many Thanks to Brian, Don and all those who herded us successfully
                    to Vancouver. It was a great trip and great company.

Cheers
                    Dick and Susan Johnson

Comment

Any photos?

Dan
                      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Working...
                      X