21st Annual Paine Field Aviation Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st Annual Paine Field Aviation Day

Here is another alternative event for anyone not venturing up to Vancouver for the ABFM this year. This looks like the event several SAMOAns attended last year which received good reviews...

Event Date: Saturday May 21, 2016
    Website: http://www.painefield.com/198/Paine-Field-Aviation-Day

Historic Flight is planning to feature a display of vintage military vehicles and classic cars during the 21st Annual Paine Field Aviation Day on Saturday 21 May.
    Classic cars will be showcased along the Kilo 6 Ramp and will be featured as a main public attraction (draft map attached below). New this year will be a scheduled parade of vintage vehicles staging at 3:30 in the afternoon along Kilo 6 and Kilo 7.
    The event kicks off with an Aviation Day 5K expected to bring up to 500 early-birds to the arena which will add a new dynamic to the event.
    Benefits include complimentary event admission for the driver and passenger. In addition, a lunch voucher and membership to Historic Flight is included for the vehicle owner.
    Will you join us? Calendars are filling quickly I know. I look forward to hearing from you. Please reply with any questions or suggestions on our plans this year.

Kind regards,
    Vanessa Dunn
    Visitor Services
    Manager
    Historic Flight Foundation
    Restoration Center Office
    425-348-3200
    10719 Bernie Webber Drive
    Mukilteo, WA 98275
    vanessa@historicflight.org
    http://historicflight.org
    www.facebook.com/HistoricFlight
    Attached Files
    Jerry C
    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Is there anyone planning on attending/showing in this event?

Comment

If this is the same event as last year, we had a pretty good turn out...
      Anyone else going?
      Firemarshal Bill
      78' Mini 1000

Comment

May 21st Paine Field Aviation Day

I spoke with Vanessa Dunn this afternoon and they are really excited about having SAMOA Classic Minis at the show next Saturday which includes free entry and free lunch, but all display cars must be in place by 8 am as they are also hosting a 5K run and the route crosses the car show entry. She would also appreciate an email (vanessa@historicflight.org) from anyone planning to attend so they can plan on how much food to prepare. BTW, free entry into both flight museums is included.
        Firemarshal Bill
        78' Mini 1000

Comment

Working...
        X