• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenwood Car Show 2016

Coming up on June 25. Details please?
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Ed, Same as it always has been in recent years. You have to get your entry form along with a check payable to SAMOA to George Thompson. This has to be done fairly soon as he turns in all the entries at once along with a check for our car club entry.

Chris Miller

Comment

Thanks Chris.
      Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
      1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Get your entry form here. George wants to have all of 'em by June 15, I think.

Dan

Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

The PO box is up and running if you want to mail your entry.

Don

Comment

Oh good! (Whew!) I wasn't sure if I'd mailed the form to the right place to be picked up in time!

Toby
            Always British Racing Green

Comment

Baby is MAD and I am crying...

Got my registration and check in to George. The only thing I forgot was I have company that weekend! Dang - first GCS I've missed in a few years and is Baby MAD!!! Oh well, have fun for me.

Comment

Heck, Glenda. It's the Greenwood show. Bring 'em along.

Dan
                Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Glenda, you have to be creative here. Just say you are going out for a Starbucks at 5:30 and then for a jog around Greenlake and will return later that afternoon. No one will be the wiser. Your secret is safe with us.

Chris Miller

Comment

I am going to make an attempt to register (maybe I can take Glanda's spot?) and sneak in with the club.... Sorry I'm not on the ball this year too much racing! I'll have the purple Porsche 944 at the NW historics this year (yes the mini race car is still in build but it's close.... very close)

Comment

Print out an entry form. (See link earlier in this thread.) Fill it out. Get it to the Greenwood registration (too late to do it through the club) by tomorrow, I'm told.
                      It would help if you would let Kelley know to add you to his check in list for that Saturday.
                      The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Hey, Greg. Then meet with the rest of us at the Fred Meyer parking lot at N 85th Street and 1st Avenue NW at 6 (!) a.m. on the morning of the show.

Dan

P.S. Porsche 944? I thought the NW Historics were for vintage racers!
                        Dan

Comment

"My Classic Car" guy, Dennis Gage will be at Greenwood. I'm sure he'll spend a LOT of time with the Minis.
                          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Just got my new coil installed and the car running good this week. I contacted Jerry Barkley today about registering and he said I could come in with the club and register at the event. Looking forward to it.
                            Mitch & Teri
                            Frankenvan--1961 Australian Van
                            Mini Cabriolet

Comment

Seems to be two schools about getting in sans pre-registering. Our liaison, George T, indicated that late entries this year would be sent down to the "day of" line to get in. If that's the case we'll save you folks a slot on the block, if we can.

Don

Comment

Working...
                              X