50th ANNIVERSARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th ANNIVERSARY

The biggest club event, ever! For the latest information about the SAMOA 50th Anniversary Celebration in August go to this site. We'll keep it up to date with more details as they become available.

https://samoa50thanniversary.wordpress.com
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

REALLY WELL DONE, ED!
    Thank you for using your incredible skills for our club's good!
    Best,
    MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Check the 50th blog for an update. A reprint from the 40th blog in case you missed it.

https://samoa50thanniversary.wordpress.com
      Ed

Comment

Very nice, Ed. Good work.

Dan
        Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Have you registered yet?

If you have yet to register for the 50th Anniversary Celebration the time to do it is now! Just two weeks until the deadline of August 1st.
          Ed

Comment

Yes boss......signed up!
            It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Comment

August 1st sign-up deadline is this coming Tuesday! You'll be so sorry if you don't. It's easy!

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080f48aba92ba0f85-samoa
              Ed

Comment

I signed up too., but still cannot find where to go, where is the meeting ?
                less then 2 weeks for the 5oth.
                peter

Comment

Per the fine print (perhaps a bit too fine), notice of event location will soon go out to all who are registered to attend.
                  Ed

Comment

Peter, you should have received an email from Noreen on July 23rd with the address for the SAMOA 50th.

But in case you didn't receive the email, we sent you a new email tonight with the address. Check your spam/junk mail if you don't see an email from thatcateringchick@msn.com
                    Jerry C
                    "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

50th

Hi-

Still have not gotten any info on location, and yes I did register.

Michael

Comment

Michael, I've no idea why it is such a well kept secret. I've had to answer a number of emails and phone calls from people trying to plan the day. Here ya go:

[EDIT]

I've been told that the address is supposed to be kept secret from the hundreds of you that have not yet registered and read this forum. The following is from the later BIGWHITEDOG posting.

"We do not want to post the location to the general public because we need to have the attendees pre-register so that we can have a headcount and so we know who is coming. It is absolutely necessary for us to have a headcount since we are providing food. It will also slow everything down getting into the event if people show up and have not registered."

If you know the magic words ("I'm registered"), you can call me and I'll expose where the event is to be held. 4252262783

And if you haven't registered, yet...YOU'RE LATE. But maybe you could get in. See the Registration section of the 50th Blog.
                        Last edited by Cheleker; 08-07-2017, 01:01 PM.
                        The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

I've not received an email regarding the location of the 50th either. Will the rally start from Tim and Patty's house? What time? Why not post the information on this site rather than having to plow through the blog? What have I missed?
                          Last edited by Jerry; 08-07-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

You're not alone. I didn't get such an email either.
                            The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

Michael Palmer - you were sent a confirmation of registration email on 7/20/17 with the address for the event and confirmation for you and your Mini. The email was sent from thatcateringchick@msn.com. Check your spam or junk folder. Also, I have re-sent the original 7/20/17 email to you.

Jerry Miller - you were sent a confirmation of registration email on 7/18/17 with the address for the event, the location and time for start of the fun run, and confirmation for you plus 1 guest. The email was sent from thatcateringchick@msn.com. Check your spam or junk email folder. I have also re-sent you the original 7/18/17 email.

We do not want to post the location to the general public because we need to have the attendees pre-register so that we can have a headcount and so we know who is coming. It is absolutely necessary for us to have a headcount since we are providing food. It will also slow everything down getting into the event if people show up and have not registered.

If either of you finds your email in your junk/spam folder, please make a post of that here so that others might also get the message that they likely have an email with this information already.
                              Jerry C
                              "You drive...I think there's something wrong with me"

Comment

Working...
                              X