NW Historics Car Corral 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Historics Car Corral 2018

Summerís here, and the time is right for vintage racing at Pacific Raceways! (Apologies to Martha and the Vandellas.)

Hey, SAMOA will have saved spaces in the car corral at SOVRENís NW Historics again this year. The Historics will be held at Pacific Raceways east of Kent on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 29, 30 and July 1. I know it conflicts with the Greenwood Show, but even if youíre attending Greenwood on Saturday, you can still make it to Pacific Raceways on Sunday, get your vintage racing fix, park trackside, prowl the paddock and talk with the racers ó and drool on the cars. Minis in the car corral on Saturday and Sunday can run parade laps of the course during the lunch break.

SOVREN will be celebrating Porsche this year, and George Follmer of Champ Car, Indy 500, Formula 1, Trans-Am, Can-Am (only driver to win Trans-Am and Can-Am championships in the same year), NASCAR, IROC, and Le Mans fame will be on hand to talk with fans.

Cost for you and your car is $30 per day (your choice of Friday, Saturday or Sunday) or $50 for all three days. Adult passengers get in for $25 per day or $40 for three days.

Let me know ASAP if you want to attend and the day(s) you want to be there. Add a message to this thread or email me at heyberglund(at)comcast.net. I'll order SAMOA's tickets in a block.

Dan
    Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Thanks Dan. Sign me up for Sunday please.
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Saturday and Sunday for Jerry, please.

Comment

two people and one car Friday please

Comment

I have one extra Car Corral pass for Sunday. Park trackside with other SAMOAns, watch exciting vintage racing and wander the paddock area, Mitty your Mini around the Pacific Raceways track a few times during the lunch break.

Thirty bucks. Email me at heyberglund(at)comcast.net.

Dan
          Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

That's it. The extra Car Corral pass has sold.

Dan
            Dan

Comment

Working...
            X