Wwabfm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwabfm

This Saturday and not a word yet on this forum? Is anyone (else) going?
    Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
    1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

I'm going, and will park cars early on. I've looked on their web page for registered cars, and there will be approx 12 -14 pre-register Minis. It's 50 bucks to register at the gate.
    Only 10 cash to park out in guest parking and wander around.
    Quite a few non club minis, so can anyone bring any club info like newsletters, or those postcards, along with them?
    Three, and maybe four Mini pickups are going to be there! That will be cool!
    Hoping to see you all there!
    Best, MSH
    All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

I was registered weeks ago for the ABFM, but Wednesday my radiator decided to split a seam. I didn't think there was any way I could make it to Kenmore, but Jerry Miller offered a spare Super 2-core. I removed my old rad on Thursday, installed Jerry's 2-core on Friday, and drove to St. Edwards on Saturday morning. Big thanks to Jerry for his offer. Because of his generosity, visitors to the Western Washington ABFM saw THREE great Mini pickups.

Dan
      Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

How many cars from the club and any awards??

Comment

And any photos?
          The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Comment

The SAMOAn - What's going on? has a story with results and photos. Go to RECENT EVENTS on https://seattleoriginalminis.wordpress.com
            Last edited by minied; 07-25-2018, 08:43 AM.
            Ed

1972 Austin 1300GT - Mean Mr. Mustard
            1963 Riley Elf MkII - Baba O

Comment

Working...
            X