July 16, 2011 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 16, 2011 Meeting

The next meeting, July 16th, is a Saturday meeting/club sponsored BBQ to be held at Steve Gay's house in Woodinville. If you haven't been there before, there's a big lawn out back where the Minis can park.

Here's Steve's comments for last year's meeting. They should hold true for this year, too.

The July meeting will be at my home on Saturday the 16th, with the meeting starting at 11:00 and BBQ at noon. SAMOA will provide burgers, hot dogs, snacks and soft drinks. If you have folding chairs you may want to bring them but we have quite a few here.

All Minis are invited to drive around to the back yard where we will have the cars on display, and you're welcome to show up any time after 10AM.

The address is 18619 185th Ave NE, in Woodinville, zip 98077 if you want to Google map it.

Call 425 844-4321 if you need directions or get lost, or send me a PM if you'd like a map.

Steve
    Last edited by Cheleker; 06-25-2011, 04:22 PM. Reason: Added Steve's comments.
    The more I know about Minis, the more I know I don't know about Minis.

Rumor has it that Bert Lobberegt (an old SAMOA member -- read that anyway you want!) is going to show up and debut his new puchase.

Comment

July 16th Meeting

Chuck pretty much covered it above with details and address, come anytime after 10AM, drive your Mini around back, and the club will be providing food and soft drinks. We're trying something new this year for burgers and I'll be grilling a few other things as well.

Bring a folding chair if you can, other then that we'll see you Saturday.

Call or PM me if you need any more information.

Steve
      425 844-4321

Comment

Thanks to Steve for hosting another good meeting and BBQ. The fair weather Mini people who couldn't be bothered missed a good (and dry) get together.

Comment

Thank you Steve, and a big Thanks to Jerry and Noreen for bringing Pete "The Burger King" and for making his awsome hamburger to share with the club.
          Always nice to see former members like Bert, Merlin, and Shelly... You just never know who you'll see.

Tim
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemini/collections/

Comment

Of course, thanks very much, Steve.

Here are a few photos from the day.

Jeff and George are excited about something...

Oh, yeah. It's Bert Lobberegt's MPI Mini.

Shelly Thiessen, Merlin Staatz's daughter, shoots Bert and his car.

Dan
            Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Lunch was crazy.

Dan
              Dan

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

Comment

Thanks for the great time!

Comment

Definitely a good time, even if one does show up a bit late!
                  Ditto on Bert's great car, and ditto on the awesome lunch as well!
                  Many thanks to Steve and Kim for yet another fun Mini BBQ event.
                  Best regards,
                  MSH
                  All Together Now..... Everybody.......

Comment

Someone left a black with red canvas dirctors chair at the Saturday BBQ, anyone like to claim this? I can bring it to the ABFM.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X